05 July 2007

Back for real this time

Hello dear reader, if you still exist.

I'm back.

For real this time.

I'm going to actually post more than once a quarter.

And I'm going to write really interesting things.

Like this: this evening I helped a new family move into the ward. They were very well organized. I am considering awarding them the "Move of the Year" award. It's a coveted award, so I should probably wait until the end of the year. But they are on the short list.

I'm currently reading Bushman's biography on Joseph Smith. I am developing a deep respect for Joseph Smith and all that he did. The book is well-written. It gives accounts from both members and disbelievers, so I feel like I'm getting a thorough overview of who he really was, blemishes and all.

I haven't been running lately, and my body is fully aware. It's a little perturbed with me. I'll be running tonight around 10 if anyone wants to join me. I'll be the one in the short shorts and the tiny socks.

I wish my friend Dylan wore short shorts and tiny socks. He'd look so handsome.

That's about all for now. We have quite a few meetings to get ready for at work, so as long as I survive (in my mach 5) I'll post regularly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Dylan Todd said...

Yay! Castlerocker is back in black! Or at least back in short shorts and tiny socks!

Firstly, that is an adorable picture of you and the girls in your sidebar. Not a lot of people can rock a purple polka dotted matching bow tie and vest. You pulled it off. You are truly a being of purest awesome.

Secondly, what makes you think I'm not wearing tiny shorts and socks... right now!?!

Thirdly and finally, keep the posts coming or I will have to kick you in the teeth with my kung fu kick. Just kidding. Hahaha.

No seriously. Keep them coming.