13 November 2006

Kind of...

My good friend, Roberto Dylanaski, challenged me to blog more often. I instant messaged him and told him that I perform very poorly when I sense pressure. He wrote back that he didn't know who I was, and that it sounded like I was an L-7 wienie. That Roberto. One funny mo fo.

The topic of the day is blue, as in blue cheese. Did you know that native Americans have used blue cheese through the ages to cure everything from mellon foot to split ends? It's true.

But seriously, blue is the color of love. The blood your heart pumps is blue, until the evils of the world, and oxygen, get ahold of it. Then it becomes red, the color of death. If you want true love, hold your breath.

Check in tomorrow when I blog about something RDT suggests. Hopefully it has something to do with pigeons.

1 comment:

Dylan Todd said...

Dude. I am stoked you took up the gauntlet on this challenge and I must say that you totally threw down all over this post! Owned!

A couple of questions, though. Firstly, who is this Robert Dylanaski? He sounds delicious. Secondly, what is mellon foot? It sounds delicious. Thirdly, What are pigeons? They sound... unsanitary. (wink wink wink)

I have said too much.