Unsanitary. The perfect word to use to describe my hands after I caught a pint of puke, provided by my daughter Julia.
What would compel me to catch the puke as if it was crystal falling from a cupboard? I didn't want it to land on the new carpet. I'd do a lot to protect that investment, and catching puke is definitely on that list.
Hopefully tomorrow's word doesn't involve upchucking.
14 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ha ha! your posts are so funny. you're doing much better at this than I would have. I'm just not as creative or funny as you two boys.
Excellent job. You know that fatherhood has truly arrived when you're holding a handful of hot hurl ("Nice alliteration there, Dylan." "Thanks, chap."). I'm looking forward to tomorrow's post like I look forward to a Kosher beef hot dog with spicy brown mustard and ketchup.
Post a Comment